Friday, October 7, 2016

Mr Nelson's Cookies


I had the good fortune to sample Mr Nelson's Cookies last week and wanted to tell you about them. Mr Nelson bakes small batches of the world's greatest cookie - and I have to admit - they are preeeeetty amazing. First off, they can be ordered online from Mr Nelson's bakery in Arizona and sent anywhere. And they are packaged so beautifully in this presentation box. Hello - perfect gift for friends and relatives!

Each cookie is individually wrapped and these things are enormous. (Totally not complaining). Mr Nelson must be somewhat of a chocolate chip expert because that's the only flavor he makes and there's a gluten and gluten-free version.


And I can confirm that they taste delicious. My son tucked into a cookie after a loooong day at school whilst reading Mr Nelson's info on a card inside the packaging and he exclaimed 'this cookie really is what perfection tastes like!'



A glass of milk and Mr Nelson's Cookies, and you have a happy kid. You can read more about Mr Nelson's Cookies here and order your own (for yourself or for gifts - I recommend doing both).



Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hello Beautiful | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig